Monday, February 2, 2015

My Sighs Explained



          My Sighs Explained


          Why do I sigh every evening?
          Because going to bed is a relief.

Why is going to bed a relief?
          Because by day’s end, my feet hurt.

          Why do my feet hurt by day’s end?
          Because the floor presses up on them.

          Why does the floor press up on my feet?
          Because I don’t fall through.

          Why don’t I fall through the floor?
          Because two things cannot occupy the same place at the same time.

          Why can’t two things occupy the same place at the same time?
          Because electrons don’t share orbitals.

          Why don’t electrons share orbitals?
          Because they have spin one-half.

          Therefore I sigh every evening because electrons have spin one-half!

No comments:

Post a Comment