Friday, November 11, 2016

You Read It Here First



I predict that, come mid-2017 or so, Trump's Presidency will start to collapse, from the weight of his lies and crimes and idiocies; his ever-increasing band of enemies will plot his downfall, and start to put their plan into effect...

... and then ISIS will attack. Or Al-Qaeda, or whoever else. Right away Trump will claim an emergency and a mandate, and on the strength of that crush his domestic enemies and start yet another forever-war.

The analogy with Bush Jr. is obvious. I claim no conspiracies beyond shared interests. The terrorists _like_ Trump. They've _said_ so. He's just the kind of President they want, and want to keep President; so they'll help him, in their way. And perhaps Putin will also offer his kind of help.

I mention this prediction to you as prophylaxis. Forewarned is forearmed. I hope I'm wrong, but please warn others.

No comments:

Post a Comment