Tuesday, June 6, 2017

On Human Speech and Machine Hearing



      On Human Speech and Machine Hearing
          Brought to you by “That I Know How List I’m”


What The Human Said:
Hi James Peacock this is Nathaniel Hellerstein, calling from 415-586-7828, I am told I am to give in, uh, textbook orders for Fall, I'll be teaching Math 112 and it'll be the usual textbook for that, uh, McKeague, Elementary Algebra, same as before, uh, please call me, call me back or, or email me on the uh, the, uh-uh, on the, ub, on the, on the, on the campus email, uh, confirming the receipt of this, this message, I hope to hear from you soon, bye bye.


What The Phone Robot Heard:
Hi James Peacock this is that I know how list I'm calling from four 1 (500) 586-7828 I am told to give in diet textbook orders football I'll be teaching math 1:12 and then I will be the usual textbook for that I in the keyed elementary alter the same as before please call me call me back or email me on the is is on the.

The.

Only we can probably count that email confirming that receipt of this this message hope to hear from you soon bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment