Friday, December 17, 2021

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!

 

You may have heard of the sentence:

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

It has at least one of each of the 26 letters. That way it can show off different fonts.

The same goes for the following sentence, in various fonts:

 

 

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!       Algerian

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!    Arial

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!   Arial Black  

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!   Arial Narrow 

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!   Bahnschrift 

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!            Bahnschrift Condensed

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!             Blackadder

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!      Book Antiqua

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!   Bookman Old Style

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!   Cambria

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!  Castellar

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!    Century Gothic     

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!    Comic Sans

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!   Consolas

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!  Franklin Gothic Medium

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!     Impact

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!    Ink Free

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!     Lucida Console

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!     Monotype Corsiva

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!    Old English

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!   Segoa UI Black     

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!    SimSun

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!   Sitka Small

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!  Tahoma

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!   Times New Roman

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!    Verdana

Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow!   Yu Gothic UI Semibold

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment