Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Wonderful, an Underfable



          Wonderful

          Once upon a time, Working Joe was walking down the street, minding his own business, when suddenly –
          ZOT!
– there was a bolt from the blue, and Working Joe was face-to-face with a Superhero.
The Superhero said, “Hi there! I’m Captain Wonderful!”
Working Joe said, “How are you, Captain?”
“Wonderful!” said the Superhero. He flexed his biceps. “I love my job, my life and myself!”
Working Joe asked Captain Wonderful, “What is your job?”
Captain Wonderful said, “I go around the world, giving people a diabolically subtle test to determine which ones are good, and which ones are ee-vil!”
“And when people are good?”
“I say they pass!”
“And when people are evil?”
“I pummel them with my fists!”
“Why, that’s terrible!”
“You pass!”
ZOT!
And Captain Wonderful was gone.

Moral: This moral is false.

No comments:

Post a Comment