Friday, July 7, 2023

Skeevy Boomer Geezer Rant

            Skeevy Boomer Geezer Rant

 

Kids these days! They aren’t having enough sex! Or drugs! Or rock-n-roll!

When I was a youngling, I had to get off the couch to change the channel! I dialed phone numbers! With a dial!

And what’s this about microaggressions? Microaggressions? Ha! I shrugged off megaton aggressions! They didn’t call us Boomers for nothing! We got blasted to atoms! Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die!

*Sigh*... those were the days!

Forgive my japes, dear younglings. You do not understand. You weren’t there, you cannot understand. And I hope, and I pray, to whatever God there be, from the bottom of whatever soul I have, that you never have to understand what I had to understand. Amen!

Don’t ask me to explain it to you. The truth is, I do not remember, but I cannot forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment