Friday, February 5, 2021

About those Space Lasers

About Those Space Lasers

 

 

I got really annoyed when Marjorie Taylor Greene talked about the space lasers. She wasn’t supposed to do that! So last night I dreamed that I climbed to the top of Mount Tamalpais. There I called out for Kal-El. That’s his Kryptonian name. In Hebrew it means “voice of God”. You may know him as Superman.

 

The super-powered Kryptonian flew right up to me. He hovered in mid-air and asked, “What’s wrong, citizen?” I said, “Marjorie Taylor Greene blabbed about the space lasers.”  Kal-El said, “I’ll handle this.”

 

He flew away, and not long after, he flew back to me. Kal-El told me that he found the space lasers; then he traced them back to “Q”, the quantum computer that controls them. Q told Kal-El the identity of its owners: none other than the Elders of Zion. (Soros and the Rothschilds are merely servants of the Elders of Zion. Wake up, sheeple!)

 

Kal-El tracked down the Elders of Zion, and he gave them a good talking-to. The Big Blue Schoolboy warned them that they had better use their space lasers only for good. He’ll be watching!

 

One of the Elders, Tevya the Milkman, asked Kal-El if he may use a space laser to curdle Marjorie Taylor Greene’s committee appointments. Kal-El thought a moment, smiled, and said yes. Tevya then asked if he may use a space laser to vaporize Marjorie Taylor Greene’s reputation. Again Kal-El said yes.

 

So Kal-El reported to me. Then I woke up.

 

And if you don’t believe me, then please remember this: Q, the computer that controls the space lasers, is quantum-mechanical. Therefore, by the Quantum Woo-Woo Principle, you cannot prove that the space lasers have ever fired, or even exist.

 

 

 

****

 

 

Footnote:

 

If Marjorie Taylor Greene can tell wacky conspiracy fantasies, then so can I.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment